Maggie

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Katy

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Riley

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Red Letter Weekend

Well, I have to say this is one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. Riley and Chris went to Florida to a wrestling tournament with the Worthingtons.

Riley placed 2nd!!!! Congrats Riley!! It was the SE Regional Folkstyle Championships.
I got to spend the day on Saturday with my friend Amy and her son Carson at Cottontails in Birmingham. Then on Saturday night, I got to see the culmination of about a month's worth of work come together. A friend of mine was in a beauty pageant, and I had been helping her. I helped pick out her dress, her hair, and her makeup. I taught her how to walk and what to do.

SHE WON!!!!

Then the weather here in Alabama has been beautiful. Last weekend I was posting snow pics, this weekend it is like Spring has arrived. I just hope this warmer weather sticks around.

No comments: