Maggie

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Katy

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Riley

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sick Sick Sick

It seemed like we were going to make it through Thanksgiving with no major issues....Boy was I wrong. Saturday morning Riley woke up with a fever of 102. So I took him and Maggie to the doctor in Mississippi. Maggie just had a runny nose. Got both of them some medicine. Then on Sunday, Maggie could not eat without being sick. We did make it back to Alabama Sunday night though.

Monday morning Maggie woke up with a fever....Took her to the doctor and found out she has an ear infection. While waiting in line at Wal-Mart for more medicine I started to feel bad. I had a fever of almost 101. Went to the doctor and found out I had a virus.

Then to finish off the start of the week....Katy was sick in the middle of the night.

The good thing is my sister in law is staying the week with us for the week. So, I have lots of help.

One of several good things over Thanksgiving was we got new pictures made. Here is one of them.

Oh.....I forgot to mention...the baby is walking everywhere. That also started over the holidays. Not even a year old and she is going nuts......Time to babyproof the house...Christmas should be fun!

No comments: